Restyled playback modeBack to all posts
Jan 27, 2023
Restyled playback mode
- Restyled the playback mode menu for layers with keyframes.
- Updated the context menu style.
- Assets can now be dragged from the library to the canvas without first clicking the asset to select it.
- The connections dropdown is now scrollable, so you can see all connection options if you have many blocks and properties on your layers.
- Starter library files created on teams are now copied into team folders rather than private folders.
- Relabeled connection panel inputs to “Input” and “Output” connections.
- Set the default project frame rate to 30fps for new projects.
- When the editor UI is dimmed during playback, this dimming no longer covers the project canvas itself.
- Added missing labels for “HasFill” and “HasStroke” options from the connections dropdown.
- Fixed an issue that caused open-path SVGs to be distorted after being pasted from other vector tools.
- Fixed the opacity controls for text layers.
- Fixed an issue that made it possible to export broken GIF files. Now, GIF and h.264 exports should process and download as expected.
- Fixed an issue that caused some exports with video files to fail.
- Fixed an issue that was causing exports to take a long time to process.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Particles fields from conditionally displaying on the Inspector. Now, the Inspector should show only the relevant fields for Particles, contextual to your Particles system’s settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Connections Panel would not open when clicking the Connection Port.
- Fixed a design issue with the Connections Panel.
- Fixed the FPS display appearing on top of the play/pause button, and a couple of missing borders.