Project previewsBack to all posts
May 17, 2022
Project Previews are an efficient addition to your Project Dashboard. Hover over a project thumbnail to activate a preview of your project, directly on the project card.
The Project Dashboard updates in real-time, so you can quickly see changes made on projects or new projects that are created by your teammates.
Learn more about previews and the Project Dashboard here.
Fixes & Improvements
- Introduced the ability to adjust transformation properties on multiple layers at the same time. You can do so by selecting multiple layers and adjusting transformation properties on the Inspector panel.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Glow effect to inaccurately render distortion effects.
- Fixed a bug that made The Trim Path: Trim Offset parameter behave strangely on Lottie exports.
- Fixed a bug that caused outlined text from Figma to import incompletely.
- Fixed a bug that skewed the position/rotation of shapes imported from Figma.
- Fixed a bug that didn’t preserve opacity settings imported from Figma.
- Fixed a bug that caused 2-point lines from Figma to import incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented comments from loading.