Lottie image supportBack to all posts
Jun 2, 2022
Lottie image support
Introducing support for image files on Lottie export to expand your customizing capabilities. Incorporate images as animation or static backgrounds to personalize your designs.
Fixes & Improvements
- Introduced the Texture Controls effect to support Scale modes from Figma. Now you can use any Figma image setting (Fit, Fill, Crop, Tile) with Fable.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Range Shape icons in the Text Animator effect panel to go missing.
- Fixed a bug that rotated the drag handles/cursor incorrectly for selected child layers within a rotated group.
- Fixed a bug that required a page refresh to view changes made to image Particles’ texture.
- Fixed a bug that caused deleting keyframes to always reset property parameters to zero.
- Fixed a bug that caused adjusting scale via the bounding box to invert negative values.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Moon demo to render incorrectly for some users.
- Fixed a bug that prevented stop of the Playhead on the Timeline.