Introducing VariablesBack to all posts
Feb 8, 2023
Fable is known for its power, so buckle up: With Variables, you can connect, expose, and control any property in your project – just like your very own creative mission control!
Bug fixes & improvements
- Added a new feature that combines all weights of a custom font into a single entry on the font list. Now, different font weights are selectable from the font-weight input on the Inspector.
- Improved performance when selecting paths with many points.
- Restored the Random Seed input field for the Duplicator.
- Refreshed Project Dashboard styling.
- Fixed an issue that caused images to be incorrectly cropped if they did not have centered anchor points and had effects applied.
- Fixed the alignment of the Loop field on the Scene inspector.
- Fixed a bug that caused keyframes to get misaligned when detaching scene instances from their parent scenes.
- Fixed a bug that caused tutorial links on the Effects library to not work.
- Fixed an issue that caused tooltips to remain visible after closing corresponding panels.
- Fixed an issue that caused some teams with upgraded accounts to not be accessible on the Teams sidebar.