Flip the Trim Path effectBack to all posts
Feb 9, 2022
Flip the Trim Path effect
We just added the ability to flip the direction of the Trim Path effect with a clockwise/counterclockwise toggle.
- Introduced the shortcut ⌥ + C to open the Effects Panel.
- Enabled compound shapes to inherit their style from what was previously selected.
Fixes & Improvements
- Adjusted Blur effect values + improved the Glow effect–check out the Blur Amplifier and Pixelated Blur features.
- Changed the default canvas size to the more popular 1920 x 1080 instead of 1280 x 720.
- Set the work area to a minimum width of two frames to ensure that it can't disappear.
- Improved how padding affects the viewport width/height and certain effects.
- Improved shape edit mode; when editing a shape, there is now a “Remove points” button.
- Improved group selection of keyframes.
- Improved keyboard navigation controls within the Effects Panel.
- Fixed a bug that reduced the export quality of GIFs.
- Fixed a bug that didn't recognize the color gradient from Illustrator.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when certain shapes were masked.
- Fixed an issue with removing connections when blocks are duplicated.
- Fixed an issue with exports where the first frame wasn’t rendered correctly.