Improved render qualityBack to all posts
Sep 20, 2022
Improved render quality
Fixes & Improvements
- Improved render quality when using masks. Masks use to blur the edges of shapes and text layers. Now, masks keep the original layers crisp.
- Added default font-weight options for variable fonts.
- Added the ability to use arrow keys while adjusting points on position paths.
- Fixed an issue that caused trim path animations to temporarily flash when animating the ‘trim offset’ property.
- Fixed a bug that caused timeline work area handles to not update immediately. Now the work handles affect timeline and exports as expected.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the timeline length to not be the complete project length.
- Fixed a bug that caused the timeline length to not update when changing project duration.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused errors when using the “Open in Editor” button on the Player.
- Fixed a bug that caused errors when selecting layers with linear gradients.