Fable teams for everyoneBack to all posts
Apr 12, 2022
Fable teams for everyone
Today, we've released a major upgrade to the Fable workspace: Now, anyone can invite their entire team to organize, share, and work together on projects in Fable.
Fixes & Improvements
- Introduced the ability to easily drag and drop private projects into team folders.
- Introduced the diamond ◇ to represent the “Add keyframe” action, in place of the stopwatch.
- Improved notification behaviors.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when changing access modes for the team workspace.
- Fixed a bug that improperly displayed shared project names for teams.
- Fixed a bug that necessitated a refresh after account upgrade.
- Fixed a bug that blocked editor access to team projects.
- Fixed a bug that redirected users joining teams ineffectively.
- Fixed a bug that prevented prompt of proper error messaging.
- Fixed a bug that caused a funky error message when adding an admin with a free plan.
- Fixed a bug that auto-created users' first team project.