Dimensions snapping and resetting remixesBack to all posts
Jun 2, 2023
Dimensions snapping and resetting remixes
- Shape and text layer dimensions now snap to other layers on the canvas when making on-canvas adjustments.
- Added the ability to reset all controls on Remix mode, allowing you to quickly revert remixes to their original state.
- Added preview image thumbnails to the inspector when you are using an image fill, providing visual reference when working with images.
- Improved loading times when switching between fonts.
- Enhanced rendering quality of exports and the viewport when masking large images, resulting in improved render fidelity.
- Loading times for processing Lottie exports have improved.
- Spaces are now properly affected by text tracking, ensuring consistent typography adjustments.
- Fixed a bug that caused Fable sometimes to close when switching between workspaces.
- Resolved an issue that prevented image fills on compound shapes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented effects & behaviors blocks from being selected on the project inspector.
- Fixed a bug that prevented pasting blocks on the project inspector.
- Fixed a bug that caused layer links to be reassigned when switching the order of layers.
- Fixed a bug that caused groups to lose their link designation when adding new children layers to the groups.
- Fixed a bug that prevented controllers from being visible on scene tabs.
- Fixed a bug that caused color values to be reset to #FFFFFF when you set color opacity over 100%.