Easing curve adjustment and keyframe selectionBack to all posts
May 4, 2023
Easing curve adjustment and keyframe selection
- Adjust easing curves beyond the boundaries of the value curve editor. Any part of the bezier handle can now be used to select curves beyond the graph editor's bounds.
- Select all of a property's keyframes by clicking the property title on the Timeline Layer List. Shift-select to select/deselect multiple keyframes.
- Copy + paste layers with image fills.
- Copy + paste text layers with custom fonts.
- Copy + paste behaviors between projects.
Bug fixes & improvements
- Improved undo behavior for creating keyframes from property inputs on the timeline. Undo/redo now works for each keyframe created.
- Improved undo behavior for creating multiple shapes on the canvas. Undo/redo now works for each shape created.
- Increased the click area for the Inspector when working with image and gradient fills.
- Adjusted the mode switcher to only display modes that team members have access to (e.g., collaborators only see 'review' and 'remix' mode).
- Updated project cards and general styling on the dashboard.
- Gradient swatch positions no longer reset when adjusting the rotation knob for linear gradients.
- Hidden SVG layers now remain hidden upon import or copy/pasting into Fable.
- Fixed an issue causing shapes to sometimes get stuck when adjusting dimensions on really narrow shapes.
- Layers with empty image fills now render correctly on Lottie exports.