2023-11-10 Block BrowserBack to all posts
Nov 10, 2023
Redesigned Block Browser
Introducing the all new block browser—a well-organized gallery showcasing all of Fable's effects and transitions. Blocks refer to any effect or transition that can be applied to a layer.
Over the past few years, we’ve added several new blocks to Fable, so we’ve reorganized the blocks into more intuitive categories. Additionally, we relocated the block browser to a more convenient location alongside other controls on the Inspector.
Bug Fixes & improvements
- UI update to the layer lock icon on the Timeline to make it more readable.
- Fixed an issue with the Figma plugin that prevented pasting layers from Figma.
- Fixed a timeline bug that prevented adjusting the timing of keyframes.
- Fixed a bug that caused scale transform property adjustments on the Inspector to ignore proportion constraints.
- Fixed a bug that prevented folders from being created on the Editor asset browser.
- Double-clicking a block on the block browser now adds a single block to the layer instead of multiple.
- Increased the input size of the layer rename input on the Timeline.
- Fixed an issue that prevented adding behaviors to layers.