2023-05-10: Expanded Lottie Support, Fixes & ImprovementsBack to all posts
May 10, 2023
- Lottie exports now support compound paths, masks on group layers, and group layers as masks.
- Controllers now align to their origin point instead of the controller UI bounds for a more intuitive user experience.
- Added prime characters to the supported type set, expanding the variety of characters you can use.
- Multiline capabilities have been added to text variables, offering more flexibility in your text handling for Remixes and Variables.
- When opening the effects/behaviors panel, the search input is now highlighted.
- Improved the undo action to account for layer duplications using keyboard shortcuts.
- The shape tool now remembers the last shape you created, enabling you to create shapes with a single click instead of navigating through the dropdown menu.
- Fixed a bug that allowed project owners to revoke their own access to a project.
- Fixed an issue where leading whitespaces were not trimmed on new line breaks.
- Text layers are no longer editable when they have an incoming connection.
- Resolved an issue that lead the concat block to cause a crash when a property value was linked to a block input.
- Moving a layer out of a group now disconnects connections to layers within the group.
- Fixed an issue that prevented canceling exports from the export panel.
- Resolved a bug that allowed users to scale text layer dimensions to an irreversible 0 width or height.
- Fixed a bug that prevented adding points to shape or position paths after adjusting a point’s vertex mode.