2023-04-07: Copy + Paste, Fixes & ImprovementsBack to all posts
Apr 7, 2023
Copy + Paste
You can now copy + paste layers between projects on Fable. This means you can reuse your favorite elements without having to recreate them or duplicate projects. All you need to do is open a project, select and copy anything with CMD + C, and paste the layer into another project with CMD + V. Keyframes and effects blocks are also included with your copy + paste.
Fixes & Improvements
- Added the ability to search fonts on the font dropdown.
- Added layer names (nm) to Lottie exports
- Exports now take on the project’s antialias settings by default.
- Font family selector now always displays the active font on the text layer.
- Deleting variables no longer removes the property from the inspector.
- Resolved an issue that prevented GIF imports.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Player to crash on Safari.
- Fixed rotation bugs when pasting an SVG into Fable.