2022-09-13: Improvements← Back to all posts
Sep 13, 2022
Fixes & Improvements
- Adjusted the way ‘Flip Horizontal’ and ‘Flip Vertical’ commands works on groups. Flipping only modifies group properties, allowing children layers to maintain any existing animation.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when re-ordering compound shapes on the timeline. Now you can re-order any type of layer on the timeline.
- Fixed an issue that caused 'opacity' adjustments on the Text Animator to not appear on exports. Now, all Text Animator effects render on exports.
- Fixed an issue that caused groups from a detached scene to affect other instances of the group on duplicate scenes. Now detached groups behave independently.
- Fixed an issue that displayed extra parameters or keyframe buttons on various blocks on the inspector. Now, all blocks display the correct properties.
- Improved the way curves render on the canvas, so they have minimal jagged edges. Triangulation is still visible at 800% zoom; however, this does not affect renders.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused projects that were moved between private folders and team folders to disappear from the dashboard. No projects were lost due to this bug, so if you had a missing project, it should appear in the folder it was last in.