2022-08-30: Improvements← Back to all posts
Aug 30, 2022
Gradients are dynamic on Fable! Now you can animate gradient swatches and gradient modes for shape fill and stroke properties on your projects. To get a refresher how the color picker and gradients work on Fable, check out this help article.
Fixes & Improvements
- Re-labeled the "Direction" property on the Trim Paths effect to "Offset Direction" for clarification. The Offset Direction property only affects the direction of the offset value.
- Reworked the way loop playback modes work with keyframes. Now the last keyframe of an animated property displays the final value of the animation and selecting that keyframe allows you to edit the value of the last frame in the loop.
- Added tooltips for all inspector inputs. If you’d like to clarify what a specific input means, hover over the input to see what you are adjusting.
- Improved the way the Starter File welcome screen displays on larger screen sizes.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused points to disappear while editing a path.
- Fixed an issue that caused the right click menu on the editor to not be contextual to the panel you were clicking. Now, when you right click on the editor, you will see a right click menu contextual the element you’ve right clicked.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Create a new scene” action and corresponding hotkeys to be broken. Now this action behaves as-expected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the shape tool to sometimes draw the incorrect shape.
- Fixed an issue that prevented keyframe timings to adjust on layers with split position properties. Now these layers and their keyframes can be moved along the timeline as-expected.
- Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when copying and pasting keyframes of properties that did not exist on the target layer. Now this behavior is prevented.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes cause an app crash when deleting items from the Asset Browser.
- Added a quick access hyperlink to the Fable Community on the website footer.