2022-07-20: Constrain Proportions for Multiple Layers, Fixes & ImprovementsBack to all posts
Jul 20, 2022
Fixes & Improvements
- Introduced the ability to constrain proportions for multiple layers at the same time.
- Introduced the ability to undo changes to the canvas dimensions setting.
- The Player now opens in a new tab.
- On creation, new Groups inherit an in-point of their earliest children and an end-point of their latest children.
- Fixed a bug that caused keyframed values on the timeline to not update when new layers were created.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Lottie export setting to incorrectly render shape outlines on characters with holes (such as "b" and "e").
- Fixed a bug that caused new users to land on Shared Projects. Now, all users will land on Private Projects after login.
- Removed the ability to keyframe blur samples within the Motion Blur effect.