2022-06-07: Improvements← Back to all posts
Jun 7, 2022
The dashboard’s Grid and List view now support project drag-and-drop and context menus. Drag and drop any project(s) into another folder within the same team, within different teams, or within private folders. Additionally, right-click on a project to open in a new tab, duplicate, rename, or delete it.
Fixes & Improvements
- Improved performance of the CMD + Z shortcut to undo. Now selecting layers are ignored in the CMD + Z history.
- Improved error notification specificity for unsupported image file formats.
- Introduced a notification to alert users when deleting an asset that is currently used in other projects.
- Fixed a bug that caused any copied part of a Fable project to get stuck in the clipboard, preventing copy + pasting elements from outside of Fable.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when a layer was copied, deleted, and pasted; now a specific error message shows.
- Fixed a bug that caused renamed projects to not update in the Player presentation.
- Fixed a bug that deactivated certain preview images in the Effects Library.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to display when projects referenced deleted assets. Now projects can no longer reference deleted assets.
- Fixed a bug that caused the editor to crash after a group was created and immediately ungrouped.
- Fixed a bug that removed global filters when a layer was converted to a scene.
- Fixed a bug that briefly changed background color when scrolling.
- Fixed a bug that caused background saving of projects to get stuck after network errors.
- Fixed a bug that caused assets flipped along one axis to abruptly flip again along the other axis when resizing with the bounding box.
- Fixed a bug that prevented import of SVG’s with solid fill.
- Fixed a bug that caused presentations to display incorrectly on the Dashboard.
- Fixed a bug that caused the “Shared with me” section to not display for some users.
- Fixed a bug that necessitated an extra click to activate the pen tool.
- Fixed a bug that caused faulty import of Photoshop (PSD) files.