2022-06-02: Improvements← Back to all posts
Jun 2, 2022
Lottie: Image Support
We introduced support for image files on Lottie export to expand your customizing capabilities. Incorporate images as animation or static background to personalize your designs.
Fixes & Improvements
- Introduced the Texture Controls effect to support Scale modes from Figma. Now you can use any Figma image setting (Fit, Fill, Crop, Tile) with Fable.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Range Shape icons in the Text Animator effect panel to go missing.
- Fixed a bug that rotated the drag handles/cursor incorrectly for selected child layers within a rotated group.
- Fixed a bug that required a page refresh to view changes made to image Particles’ texture.
- Fixed a bug that caused deleting keyframes to always reset property parameters to zero.
- Fixed a bug that caused adjusting scale via the bounding box to invert negative values.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Moon demo to render incorrectly for some users.
- Fixed a bug that prevented stop of the Playhead on the Timeline.