2022-04-12: Fable Teams, Fixes & ImprovementsBack to all posts
Apr 12, 2022
Fable Teams for Everyone
Today, we've released a major upgrade to the Fable workspace: Now, anyone can invite their entire team to organize, share, and work together on projects in Fable.
Check out all of Fable's plans here and learn more about collaborating on the Starter plan here.
Fixes & Improvements
- Introduced the ability to easily drag and drop private projects into team folders.
- Introduced the diamond ◇ to represent the “Add keyframe” action, in place of the stopwatch.
- Improved notification behaviors.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when changing access modes for the team workspace.
- Fixed a bug that improperly displayed shared project names for teams.
- Fixed a bug that necessitated a refresh after account upgrade.
- Fixed a bug that blocked editor access to team projects.
- Fixed a bug that redirected users joining teams ineffectively.
- Fixed a bug that prevented prompt of proper error messaging.
- Fixed a bug that caused a funky error message when adding an admin with a free plan.
- Fixed a bug that auto-created users' first team project.