2022-03-01: Improvements← Back to all posts
Mar 1, 2022
Width & Height Transform Tools
Layers with adjustable width and height are now indicated by a centered dot on each side; use the dots to adjust size property rather than scale property, and better maintain shape features.
Fixes & Improvements
- Added double strokes to the gradient steps to easily distinguish color.
- Improved the Eyedropper tool to make it work with gradient steps.
- Updated some minor copy and made small design tweaks for clarity.
- Fixed a bug that allowed ⌘ + Z to move between and overwrite projects.
- Fixed a bug that caused the value graph to automatically switch to the velocity graph when modifying easing.
- Fixed a bug with Linear and Radial gradient modes.
- Fixed a bug to make the “Accept Invite” page work for logged-in users.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused audio to not export correctly.
- Fixed a bunch of bugs with effects depending on the order they're added in and what is switched on or off.
- Fixed a bug with the Pinch/Warp effect when applied to the background.