2022-02-09: Flip the Trim Path Effect, Fixes & ImprovementBack to all posts
Feb 9, 2022
Flip the Trim Path Effect
We just added the ability to flip the direction of the Trim Path effect with a clockwise/counterclockwise toggle.
Fixes & Improvements
- Introduced the shortcut ⌥ + C to open the Effects Panel.
- Enabled compound shapes to inherit their style from what was previously selected.
- Adjusted Blur effect values + improved the Glow effect–check out the Blur Amplifier and Pixelated Blur features.
- Changed the default canvas size to the more popular 1920 x 1080 instead of 1280 x 720.
- Set the work area to a minimum width of two frames to ensure that it can't disappear.
- Improved how padding affects the viewport width/height and certain effects.
- Improved shape edit mode; when editing a shape, there is now a “Remove points” button.
- Improved group selection of keyframes.
- Improved keyboard navigation controls within the Effects Panel.
- Fixed a bug that reduced the export quality of GIFs.
- Fixed a bug that didn't recognize the color gradient from Illustrator.
- Fixed a bug that occured when certain shapes were masked.
- Fixed an issue with removing connections when blocks are duplicated.
- Fixed an issue with exports where the first frame wasn’t rendered correctly.