Back to all posts
Oct 3, 2023
Project sharing, redesigned
We’ve redesigned the project-sharing experience to make it easy to add teammates or guests to your projects. We want as many people as possible to experience Fable as a collaborative platform for creating motion assets together. Sharing projects is an essential part of this workflow.
Our new designs make it clear what your teammates have access to, indicate which project members are guests, and allow you to invite multiple people at once. For more information on the new sharing dialog, check out our help docs.
Bug fixes & improvements
- Default avatars now have different colored backgrounds to make it easier to distinguish when leaving comments.
- Added the ability to delete pending workspace invitations.
- Now, the text tool on the toolbar will always create a new text layer.
- Removed the "All assets" tab from the Asset Browser (new features coming soon!).
- PSD imports will generate local scenes instead of separate projects on the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue with selecting easing presets and using the "copy easing" button in the Inspector.
- Resolved an error that was displayed when ungrouping certain types of layers.
- Restored the Edge and Threshold blocks.
- Fixed a bug that constrained the x and y position values when a layer's scale values were also constrained.
- Fixed an issue with the timeline where the layer list would scroll when adjusting the position of selected layers using the arrow keys. Arrow keys no longer affect the timeline scroll position.
- Fixed a bug where dragging keyframes over each other caused unexpected behavior. Now, when you drag a keyframe on top of another, the selected keyframe will replace the previous one at that time.
- Fixed a bug that caused the upload progress panel to display items that are being processed in other projects.
- Fixed a UI issue that caused really long project names to extend beyond their tabs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from linking compound shape layers to any other layer.
- Fixed a crashing issue triggered when switching selection between certain types of layers.
- Fixed an issue that caused some users to have problems logging in and confirming their emails.