Project settings are located in the Inspector. Two panels determine your project settings: Canvas and Timeline
- Presets: The default canvas size is 1920p x 1080p, which is considered standard resolution. Click the dropdown to view other common media sizes.
- Custom: To create outside of the presets, simply adjust the Width and Height values within 1-1920 pixels. View Plans for 4K resolution.
- Background Color & Opacity: Click the square to view the Color Picker and change the background color. Click on percentage to adjust opacity. Click the eye to disable and have a transparent background.
- Antialiasing: Automatically activated on all exports unless manually deactivated, it smooths lines and removes visual distortions.
- Frame Rate: Measures how quickly a number of frames appears within a second. Create projects with up to 30 fps (frames per second). View Plans for up to 60 fps.
- Duration: Determines the overall length of your project up to 30 seconds. View Plans for unlimited duration.
- Spacing: Adjust the grid's Horizontal/Vertical spacing.
- Grid color and opacity: Click the square to view the Color Picker and change the grid color. Click on percentage to adjust grid opacity.
- Snap to grid: click to align layers with your customized grid; disable to move more freely.
Layout grid & snap to grid