The timeline is where you build, organize and adjust your animation's keyframes
Understanding the Timeline
Your Timeline is at the middle-bottom of your screen, right-adjacent to the Layers List. It's where you build and adjust your animation's keyframes.
- Resize: Hover along the the top of your Timeline where the cursor icon changes, click, and drag to adjust the height.
- Playhead: Move the orange playhead to control playback and drop keyframes.
- Zoom: Toggle the orange slider to zoom in or out.
- Navigation: Use the scroll bars positioned at the bottom and on the right.
- Work Area: Adjusting this grey bar will dictate your playback loop accordingly as well as your exports.